Collection: Insulation Pins for Metal Quonset Hut Buildings
Our plastic insulation pins are made specifically for metal quonset hut buildings, threading onto the existing bolts of the building to allow attachment of faced fiberglass roll insulation. They come in two sizes:
- 4" length for R-13 fiberglass insulation.
- 6" length for R-19 fiberglass insulation.
Fiberglass is the most cost-effective means to insulate steel arch quonset buildings, and our high-quality insulation pins are the perfect solution for an easy installation.
The installation process is simple:
- Thread the insulation pins to the existing building bolts.
- Press the fiberglass roll onto the pin and allow the pin to puncture through the insulation and its facing.
- Thread the plastic end cap to the pin to secure everything in place.